Thursday, October 13, 2011

employee profile

My name is Carol Bialoskurski and I have been with Pleasantview Care Center/Legacy Place Parma for four years now. My current title is "Resident Services Coordinator" I have many functions here at Legacy Place assisted living. Some of my duties include touring prospective residents and their family, admissions,activities and general liason between families, residents and staff. There are many aspects of my job that I especially enjoy.I really enjoy interacting with the residents--they are like family to me. Also I like the fact that it is a fun atmosphere with many activites and social events . The staff here is great. They are very dedicated and caring.It is nice to work in a place where your co-workers are your friends as well. Being an animal lover it is wonderful to work in a place that is animal friendly. Some of our residents even have their own pets here and I enjoy helping them care for their pet. All in all it is a very gratifying experience to come to work each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment