At Pleasantview, our goal is to return our residents to their homes or to the best independent living option based on their needs.However, there are times when long term living arrangements are needed to assure the safety, security and health of the individual. Our comfortable home makes this peace of mind possible for families and their loved ones.
Pleasantview Care Center is located on the NE corner of Ridge and Pleasant Valley roads in Parma Ohio (map) - adjacent to Legacy Place Parma, our sister, assisted living facility.
What makes Pleasantview Care Center special?
- Full range of skilled nursing services - from sub acute to long term care.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy - 6 days a week, including balance, strength and flexibility training.
- Onsite nurse-practitioner
- Dedicated Wound Care program - offering the latest medical treatment options for difficult to treat wounds.
- Specialized amputee recovery program - we offer a full range of amputee related healing and rehabilitation needs.
- Temporary assisted living options - Legacy Place, our adjacent assisted living facility, provides spouse or family member the option of respite to remain close to their loved one
- Approved by the Veterans Administration - we now offer a Veteran's Administration Provider Agreement for veterans needing skilled nursing and long term care services.
- Dedicated Alzheimer's unit - provides safe, specialized care for residents with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia.
- Wide range of accommodation options - beautiful, newly remodeled, private and semi-private rooms.
- Home safety visits - before being discharged, we assess your new living arrangement to check for safety issues.
- We accept a wide range of managed care contracts.
- FREE, medicaid liaison services. Our dedicated staff helps you apply for Medicaid and provides assistance every step of the way.