Pleasantview Care Center is located on the NE corner of Ridge and Pleasant Valley roads in Parma Ohio (map) - adjacent to Legacy Place Parma, our sister, assisted living facility.
What makes Pleasantview Care Center special?
- Full range of skilled nursing services - from sub acute to long term care.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy - 6 days a week, including balance, strength and flexibility training.
- Full time nurse-practitioner - on site 5 days a week.
- Dedicated Wound Care program - offering the latest medical treatment options for difficult to treat wounds.
- Specialized amputee recovery program - we offer a full range of amputee related healing and rehabilitation needs.
- Temporary assisted living options - for spouses who are unable to care for themselves, through our adjacent, assisted living community, Legacy Place Parma.
- Approved by the Veterans Administration - we now offer a Veteran's Administration Provider Agreement for veterans needing skilled nursing and long term care services.
- Dedicated Alzheimer's unit - provides safe, specialized care for residents with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia.
- Wide range of accommodation options - beautiful, newly remodeled, private and semi-private rooms.
- Home safety visits - before being discharged, we assess your new living arrangement to check for safety issues.
- We accept a wide range of managed care contracts.
- FREE, medicaid liaison services. Our dedicated staff helps you apply for Medicaid and provides assistance every step of the way.